Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tagged by Kai Chin

Once you've been tagged, you have to answer all the question HONESTLY..
Lastly choose 6 people to be tagged :)

1.How old were you when you had your first relationship ?
17

2. Are you taken/single ?
According to my situation, I don't know leh =P

3. Do you like anyone right now?
Yes

4. Ever had your heartbroken?
Yes a lot =(

5.Miss anyone right now?
Yes miss until gone crazy ^^

6. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Chun Yew

7.Last person to text you?
Chun Yew oso =.=

8. Last person you saw?
Kim Jong, 20 seconds ago

9. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Media Planning is Sheila teach d, Msia Culture is Ana" =S

10. Who is top in your top friends?
You want me to choose between Guang, Loong & Nicholas, very hard jek

11. Who do you trust the most in your life?
My mum

12. Who do you love most?
Call me Mong Cha Cha that one lo =P

13. Ever been in love?
Yes =.=|||

14. Who has hurt you the most?
A girl lo, don't want talk about that anymore

15. Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
I crash my friend's car into his brother's car, ended up neck injury x_x

16. Are you happy?
Okok la...

17. How many good friends do you have?
Really good friends I have 3 =D
Good friends I got a lot leh @_@

18. Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
卫兰 - 杂技

19. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
No

20. Ever been cheated on?
On "testing" me...zzz

21. Ever been told someone loved you?
Yes

22. Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
Ehh...@_@

23. Not meant it?
huh?

24. What is your idea of true love?
I love you, you love me...

25. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don't know

26. Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
Hard to say =S

I tag:
1. WeiXin
2. Mujahid
3. Kim Jong
4. Sheau Pey
5. Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment