Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cameron Trip

Sorry for I didn't update my blog for so long time =\
Last weekend I just went to Cameron Highland,
Sorry again to Kah Fai & Huei Bin that I can't attend the Astro final.

This time I'm really lazy to arrange photos in time order,
haha
Victims who going Cameron with me:
Jun Qi, Guang, Yik Loong.

Why I said they are victims?
This because they suffered for my puke-able driving skill =D


Thanks to Jun Qi for borrow me his Myvi,
after the Wira's gearbox gone case...
...while my father need the Perdana

**Hope my dad can be clever a little bit,
dont repair wira gearbox,
find a GSR turbo halfcut n make it happen =D**


Guang loves to kiss this one
LOL


Peace ^^V


Around 2 hours we arrived Cameron Tanah Rata aka Brinchang,
we have our meal at...
...
KFC(what the hell?)


Camwhore =S


This is the best sweet potato I ever ate before,
Cameron Highland's sweet potato
(luckily this boy let me take his candid shot, thanks)


Again,
how I prove this sweet potato is best?
Let's see Guang's face expression,
better than those A-level actress.haha



Next,
Strawberry Ice-Cream as our dessert.
Taste?
Better than New Zealand Natural since it made by fresh strawberries =)


Last station,
Cameron Tea House.
We all busy taking scenery pictures at there,
because it's so damn beautiful!!!


Green is Great


Tea Garden's


At last we ordered some great tea to taste,
too bad that I'm forgot the name of it.


It's the end of our Cameron trip,
sorry again to make your all dizzy when going back Ipoh...
hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment