Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sitiawan + Lumut Trip =P

1 day,
Nicholas asked me and Loong going Sitiawan for visit his friend, Poven.
Since I didn't going there before,
so I 'soh gang gang-ly' follow to there. xD

Once we there,
Loong & me decided to find Hung gor to yum char/cc.
But...
he's busy while we decided not to join Nicholas to find Poven.
Deep deep shit ler =(

So we have to jalan-jalan,
cari cc... xD


Indian temple @ Sitiawan


Nice VW!
(quoted by Kew Zong Hao; September 24, Year 2009.)


The drink that makes me & Loong still alive in Sitiawan aka Burning Fire Town.
Why I said burning fire town?
This because it's way more hotter than Ipoh, KL, Kampar >_<
argghhh...

Next station: Lumut


sea~ so beautiful


Feel so good when at seaside...
That time I'm feel so hyperactive xD

Feel lazy to put even more photos,
so that's all for today ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment