Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 New Year Countdown

After so many & many laziness and busy with assignments,
it's time for me to update this stuff ler =D
Sorry to keep everyone waiting, haha.


First, lets talk about new year countdown.
This time in 1 Utama,
but then The Curve again -.-


Let the picture do talking ;)

Fairlady...
the main attraction for me in 1U... =D




Terrance's coursemates and ThaiBoy =)
People that with me celebrating countdown,
anyway thanks so much ^^



Concert...
But we failed to hold on until Beyond appear, ishh!


*Since everyone saying 1U have no fun at all...
so we decided to our next station: The Curve~!*


"I saw Uncle Lim... @_@"



Let's have fun in there,
I'm really enjoy spraying people xD


Thats all for my old post.
More post will be coming soon, hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment