Monday, September 6, 2010

Something to share...

I'm a person who likes cars very much...
as long as it's fast, powerful and sexy *drool*
Girls can't distract me when I'm stare on those hot carrus (car in Latin)
LMAO

I would like to share something that I saw from zerotohundred forum.
It's a Porsche,
add-on with some stunning photography.
Sounds amazing right?
Let's see...


Yeah it's a Porsche 997 Turbo,
mens' dream, chicks magnet, high performance car...whatever you like to describe it =)

But the way for Mr. Ahdal Abdullah from Arab (aka photographer) to take this photo it just stunning.
It's from a very low angle to get it, 
yeah it's good but risky sometimes.

And it just shot by a DSLR with wide angle lens, no Photoshop.



Another stunning shot.
I show you how they make it...



1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 spot lights...
around few hundred watts of electricity to get such a shot.
Stunning shots comes from a stunning production.
huhu...


Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment